The MRL lifts are lifts without a machinery room.
The MRL lifts consist the new generation of lifts and are installed in buildings where there is no provision for a machinery room for a lift. Their driving mechanism and control panel are placed in a special closed frame with double opening leaves (cabinet).
The MRL lifts have many advantages such as:
- Space saving as there is no requirement of a machinery room
- Low requirements regarding the ground depth and the height of the last floor
- Compliance with Directive 95/16 EC
- Payload from 200 kg to 20,000 kg
- Higher service speed up to 1 m/sec
- Silent & smooth operation
- Easy access to all mechanical parts
- Automatic evacuation emergency system